Your case is important to you, and it’s important to us. It represents how you will or will not be able to take care of your basic needs, as well as those of your family, for the foreseeable future. You likely will discover, very quickly, that you have important decisions to make.
Founding partner of Affleck & Gordon, Thomas Affleck III, earned his J.D. at the Georgetown University Law Center in 1973. He then served as managing attorney for Georgia Legal Services in Brunswick, GA. During that time, he and his colleagues assisted citizens of the local community, as chronicled in the best-selling book “Praying for Sheetrock.” At that time, Tom represented indigent clients through a 17-county area in southeast Georgia. After three years in that capacity, he returned to Atlanta and opened his practice.
“We have been privileged to assist more than 25,000 people during that time from all walks of life,” said Tom. “One result has been the recovery of millions of dollars in disability benefits and medical benefits which we have obtained for our clients.”
You Deserve Dedicated Representation At Affleck & Gordon, we are committed to providing the highest possible legal counsel. We return calls promptly, keep you up to date on your case, and will always be there for you. We do not rest until you get what you deserve.
You Deserve Experienced Counsel With over 40 years of experience and tens of thousands of individuals helped, our team has the skill, resources, and determination to aggressively and strategically evaluate, understand and fight your claim.
You Deserve a Thorough Team The Affleck & Gordon team is not only committed to your case, but we are committed to you. We understand that this is your life and your future, and will diligently do everything on our end to obtain a favorable decision on your behalf.
You Deserve Financial Security Your case is important to you, and it’s important to us. It represents how you will or will not be able to take care of your basic needs, as well as those of your family, for the foreseeable future. We are committed to fighting for what you deserve.
Disability Benefit Lawyers You Can Trust
We have over 40 years of experience in Social Security Disability and Georgia workers’ comp law and have successfully handled thousands of claims. At Affleck & Gordon, our attorneys are dedicated to one goal: Ensuring that you and your loved ones don’t lose the benefits and damages you deserve. The firm represents disabled and injured claimants in the areas of Social Security Disability, workers’ compensation, and personal injury.
What Sets Our Team Apart
- We listen. We act. We get results.
- If you don’t have aggressive representation, you stand to lose your financial security. We can help.
- You deserve an attorney who returns phone calls promptly.
- You deserve an attorney who keeps you up to date on your case.
- You deserve an attorney who knows you and will be there for you.
- You deserve an attorney who has knowledge gained from experience to thoroughly evaluate and understand your claim.
- You deserve an attorney who will aggressively and resourcefully identify and secure favorable evidence with every step of your case.
- You deserve an attorney who knows your file completely and diligently prepares your case for hearing with the aim of a favorable decision.
- You deserve an attorney who is professional and pleasant to work with, but who also cares about your case and is committed to representing you aggressively and zealously within the bounds of the law.
“Took care of me from day one. Knowledgeable in all areas they specialize in. Most importantly they treated me with the utmost respect. Affleck & Gordon moved me from a very difficult situation I couldn't get through on my own.”Douglas W.
Affleck & Gordon won my case!
“I filed for SSDI and had to appeal, so I hired Affleck & Gordon. The attorneys talked to me with the utmost respect and treated me like I was actually someone, not just a number.”R. Duff
I could not be more grateful to the team at Affleck & Gordon.
“I would like to thank Affleck & Gordon for representing me in my SSDI case. They are professional and caring and were always available when I had questions and concerns. Even during a pandemic, they got the job done for me.”T. Curtis